I get a lot of people applying to become a sports tipster, but more than 95% of them never read the requirements to be eligible for a sports tipster job.
In the Jobs sections of this website, before looking for specific jobs you can see the following 3 minimum requirements that without them can’t move further:
- “You have to be over 18 years old (or 21 years old in some jurisdictions);
- You have to be part of Sport X Tipster for at least 1 month prior to applying, which means you need to have paid for our PRO Tips for at least 1 month before applying for this job. We’re having this requirement, because we want potential team members to understand how our staking system works and to see the types of predictions we’re usually sending to our members;
- You need to have a proven record for your tips or accept to be tested in a trial that could take anywhere between 1 and 3 months.”
While point number 1 while all of them are over 18 years old, problems begin when we’re talking about points 2 and 3.
Before going deep into point 2, let me tell you something about the company. Sport X Tipster is part of very serious company that has headquarters in the European Union. We’re not talking here about a single tipster from any country that has a blog and wants to make some extra money, besides his regular job. We’re talking about a company that pays taxes, has employees and pays a lot for marketing and advertising just for people to see the actual job offers.
I’m not saying that most one tipsters blog are not paying anything (even if most people know they’re not paying any taxes in their home country), but I’m saying that punters should understand the difference of a small tipster blog and a serious sports prediction company website.
That’s why people don’t understand the requirement of points 2 and 3.
They keep saying:“I’m already a good tipster, why would I have to pay to get your PRO Tips, when I don’t want that. All I want is a job!”.
Let me put it this way: imagine we place an announcement that all we hire tipsters and we offer all our knowledge for free for a month. 10 000 tipsters apply and all 99% of them are rejected after a month, but they got the PRO tips for FREE that clients pay 99 EUR/month. Which means we lost 9900 clients x 99 EUR/month….Not good right?
Think of this process as a job interview. You cannot get any job in this world if you don’t pass an interview, right?
Well, your interview will be that month which you’ll be a PRO member.
Our starting salary starts from 1000 EUR/month and can go upwards 4000 EUR/month for really experienced tipsters with amazing results. Who would pay 4000 EUR/month to somebody who just applied for a job, just like that?
Allow me to repeat the key points:
- We’re looking for great tipsters from around the world that can make monthly profit and we’re paying salaries starting from 1000 EUR;
- You as a potential tipster need to go through an interview with us, because we want to you see how you think;
- You will have to pay to become a PRO member to see exactly how we chose tips, what bookmarks we mostly bet our tips at, what staking system are we using and most important how we preview each tip that we’re sending. Analysis is a very important part of the process and you need to be aware of that. Predictions with analysis are worthless.
- You go through a 1 to 3 months of testing to make sure we’re on the same page.
Here you can ask us again: why would I have to pay to send you my tips? Please read again the point above and we’ll tell you a short story below.
- It can take up to 3 months, because you can say: “Sorry, I had a bad month! Next one will be a lot better” etc. We’ll give you a second chance and we don’t judge people for a month, but if you have 3 consecutive bad months, sorry, you’re just not what we need.
- You can pass the trial from the 1st month and then we’ll prepare you the contract.
- Once you sign the contract, you’re part of our team and you’ll get paid monthly to send your tips to our clients.
- Not only you’ll get paid for that, but you also get access to our PRO tips, where regular members pay 99 EUR/month. Yes, you get paid and you also get our PRO tips for FREE so you can make extra profit, if you decide to bet them.
Big companies never train people for free and they let them go. At a large German car manufacturer, young students from a local German university pay to learn from their seniors the secrets of a business and work for FREE not 1 month, but 6 months, so I think our approach is far more than fair.
Given the final compensation and the contract you can get with us, a few Euro investment doesn’t sound like a bad investment. After that you can lose thousands more if you decide not to join and you’re a good tipster.
Still not convinced? Still think this is not fair?
Please contact me and send me your comments here.
I look forward to hearing your arguments!